Free mini decal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Do you want a mini decal for your rambler, thermos, laptop, or whatever? These are the same quality decals as the Free big decals, but just roughly 4” long.

Send me a private message and I will send you one of the design choice you want.

Did I mention Free?
31977e00cd3b2d3edd62304c7602d3c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone who requested Decals or mini decals should have gotten them by now. If you did not, please send me a PM so I can get them out to you.

I get decal requests from this page, Facebook, and Instagram, and my organizational skills are poor. :LOL2:

TinBoats members are always my top priority though, so if you want a big decal for your truck/car, boat, cooler, or a mini decal for a thermos or computer or whatever, let me know and I will pop 1-2 in the mail for you while I have them. FREE!

Thanks all,
Jim

All Decals have been sent. If you have not received yours yet, please send me a message.

If you want a decal, read above and let me know.

Thanks so much,
Jim

All Decals have been sent. If you have not received yours yet, please send me a message.

If you want a decal, read above and let me know.

Thanks so much,
Jim

Jim,
Would it be possible to get in red both big and 2 mini decals?
Thanking you in advance,

Tony Pavilionis
WWALI4VR

howdy jim, i never got those stickers. i sent you info, the guys at the USPS must have liked them! not complainin, but if u have a few more..........

thanks.

btw, always wanted to ask, is your middle name bob?

Everyone who requested Decals or mini decals should have gotten them by now. If you did not, please send me a PM so I can get them out to you.

I get decal requests from this page, Facebook, and Instagram, and my organizational skills are poor. :LOL2:

TinBoats members are always my top priority though, so if you want a big decal for your truck/car, boat, cooler, or a mini decal for a thermos or computer or whatever, let me know and I will pop 1-2 in the mail for you while I have them. FREE!

Thanks all,
Jim
Hi Jim, I would love 1 tin boat and 1 fish
Thank you,
Lynn Sallee 2 Kendall lane, berlin, ma 01503

New member here. I can't find the button to send you a PM. I'd like a decal, if there are any left. TexasJim

Wifey darlin was "helping" clean up boat inside and out using my big gas power washer. In other words my Tim boat decals were ALL REMOVED.
If you still have any could I get a pair of each again. Maybe I should use some good clear coat over them this time... Ya think 4 or 5 coats would be enough???

Latest posts