new guy and new boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joesmith09

Reaction score
Hello all name is Joe reside in Michigan love fishing and finally got my first boat. Picked it up for $600 16ft meyer, 1963 gale bucanner 15 horse and trailer. Want to do some work to it and it looks like i found the right sight to help me do that. Seen a lot of awesome boats on here and i can't wait to get started. take a look

boat007.jpg

boat002.jpg

boat006.jpg

Nice boat, in great shape for the years it has seen. The steering console is sweet.

I would be willing to bet money that your trailer has a handle behind the right side tire that raises and lowers either one end of the bunks, or the middle roller. For what purpose, I don't know.

Isn't there almost the identical boat on this site somewhere.I think he was in Texas and he took that sweet console off.I'm to lazy to look for his name.
Welcome to the site,nice boat.

Zum said:
Isn't there almost the identical boat on this site somewhere.I think he was in Texas and he took that sweet console off.I'm to lazy to look for his name.
Welcome to the site,nice boat.

yep, there's another member that has a rig with a console like that........................can't recall the name either. :oops:

nice boat ,and this is the right place to get some help.in fact best darn site there is.so good luck and happy modding.

Latest posts