2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fished DH 11/14-11/16
Caught 4 Smallies and 1 spot thursday best smallie lil over 4 Pounds others 15 to 18 inches ...Spot was lil fat 2 pounder also had one really nice smallie break off should have retied my line lol
Fri caught 7...2 Smallies over 4...2 more 15 to 19 inchers... 2 lm one better than 5 and another lil fat spot
sat... fished to 1 pm caught 5 all LM one goodun around 5 others smallish
caught all my fish on top water spook bone color... and wakin a bomber long A bone color
What a great Lake ... My 1st time on it and some of the friendliest folks I ever ran into in my life down there...I will be BACK for sure very soon =D>
I will make plans for sure to make the 2009 tinboat rally there
GOD BE WITH YOU ALLL.... JIGGY OUT

Pics will be posted as soon as bud i fished with downloads on his puter and sends to me... caught all smallies on bluffends sittin in deep water throwin to shallow anywhere from 20 to 5 feet... also caught several and all Lm on clay points... caught everything on topwater bone colored manns tailwalker and bomber long A bone... wakin it slowly over points ...fished from cedar hill marina to goose island caught most in mitchell creek area tho...
GOD BE WITH YOU ALL ... JIGGY OUT

Glad ya'll had a good trip and caught sonme nice bass. We'are waiting on pictres. Thanks for the report.

Sounds like you had a great trip... glad to hear it! Look forward to seeing your pics!

If any of you will be down on the Hollow New Year's weekend, look me up. I will be staying at Eagle Cove on the upper end.

Ok, It's time to take action.

Dates for the trip: Oct 15, 2009 to Oct 18,2009. (Arrive Thursday, Depart Sunday). Stay earlier/longer if you wish.

Nathan the owner has been kind enough to give us a 15% discount on all reservations. We have until January 1 to make reservations and Deposits will need to be sent to him then.

What will be available are Condos, Cottages, campground and the Lodge. The lodge is perfect if you want just a room. Each room has full amenities and multiple beds. There are 7 private rooms, first come first serve. This lodge also has the "meeting" room for us at night. If your coming with your family and want to rent a cottage or Condo, feel free to Reserve one of those. They are all within walking distance so you will not be isolated for the extreme partying at night. :LOL2:

Here is the link to the Lodge: https://www.starpointresort.com/lodge.htm

Here are the links to the Cottage: https://www.starpointresort.com/cottages.htm

Hare is a link to the Condos: https://www.starpointresort.com/condos.htm

Here is a link t o the website: https://www.starpointresort.com/home.htm

Here is a link to the Resort map: https://www.starpointresort.com/Star%20Point%20Resort%20Final.pdf

Please decide what you want and call Nathan toll free @ 1-866-STAR-PNT

He will hold what you want and you will not have to send him a deposit until January.

If you want to split a cabin with someone let it be known here and someone might be up for it. Reservations and $ will be handled by you and the owner Nathan.

I already reserved the ELM cottage because I am coming down with 2 maybe 3 others.
I am going to keep updating the first thread with confirmed reservations.

I know times are tough money wise and this seems like a long time away, but please don't flake on us now. This will be a good time and great opportunity to meet a few folks who we "talk" to online quite a bit. :D

Ill be making reservations later on in the week after ive had a chance to talk it over with Joe (Shinerman77). Just had a thought tho, who would be intrested in splitting the cost of a pontoon boat so that a bunch of us could fish together!

Who would be interested in splitting the cost of a cottage, say a 3-bedroom between 3-4 guys? I will probably be coming alone, so it would kinda be useless to me to just rent one by myself.

BassAddict said:
Bubba said:
Who would be interested in splitting the cost of a cottage, say a 3-bedroom between 3-4 guys? I will probably be coming alone, so it would kinda be useless to me to just rent one by myself.

Me and joe might, but untill i talk to him everything is up in the air

K, You can just let me know. :beer:

Bubba said:

Bubba,
If no one wants to split the cost of a cabin, you can get a room in the lodge. Nathan told me they are set up like a hotel with there own kitchen and stuff. The rooms in the lodge with the discount start at $51 per night with 2 beds.....maybe someone can even split a room.

The lodge is connected to the meeting room where we will have the huge beer festival! :LOL2:

Jim said:
Bubba said:

Bubba,
If no one wants to split the cost of a cabin, you can get a room in the lodge. Nathan told me they are set up like a hotel with there own kitchen and stuff. The rooms in the lodge with the discount start at $51 per night with 2 beds.....maybe someone can even split a room.

The lodge is connected to the meeting room where we will have the huge beer festival! :LOL2:

Yeah, I didn't think about that. 51/per night isn't too bad. If all else fails, I can do that.

Quote from the website:

• Depost equal to One Night Rental payable at time of reservation. • Deposit refundable if notice is made within one month of rental •

• Visa, MasterCard & Discover accepted •

So...If you are not positive but think you can make it, make your reservation and pay the one night's deposit to hold your room or cabin. If things change, you can get a full refund if you cancel by a month ahead...

I can't wait! :mrgreen:

I will also have my boat with me, so if anyone wants to fill a seat i've got a back seat open, and couple probably fish 3 people(including myself) out of it as long they promise not to hook me in the back of the head. :lol:

Well i would like to go, but i dont drink at all. And would really not be up for the" festivities". I hope you guys catch the new Record Smallmouth though!!! The place looks beautiful too.

ilinimud said:
Well i would like to go, but i dont drink at all. And would really not be up for the" festivities". I hope you guys catch the new Record Smallmouth though!!! The place looks beautiful too.

Drinking is optional! Im a light weight :LOL2:

Latest posts