Fishing mgazines

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Whats every ones favorite fishing magazine?

I ask this because JustFishN got me an issue of In-Fisherman. I would like to see what other magazines are out and what everyones opinion is.

fishnfever

I am a long time subscriber to the NJ Angler. It is a really fine publication that covers the area from the Raritain Bay to the Delware Bay. i do much of my fishing in those waters so it is perfect for me.

They also have a great television show that is available online.

I currently have subscriptions to...
Bassin
Bass West
Field & Stream
Bassmaster
Bass & Walleye Boats
Outdoor Life

I had In-Fisherman but I was not a big fan because it seemed to me they were just one big advertisement for Rapala mainly and some other brands. Plus they sent me crap all the time like videos that I had to send back or I would get charged 20 bucks for a 40 min VHS from the early 90s.

Field & Stream and Bassmaster are my favorite they usually have good info and articles.

Bass and walleye boats is good if you like expensive high performance bass boats, Not what I expected but sometimes they have articles that are interesting.

Outdoor life is pretty much Field & Stream rearranged. They must be owned by the same company because I see allot of the same articles in both.

Bassin and Bass West are decent too. They have allot of stuff that pertains to the western part of the country fishing techniques.

When I am not fishing I like to read about fishing

Bassin and Bassmaster, but not gonna renew either one.

Bassin is just too thin, I can read it cover to cover on 'the throne' :D

Bassmaster, well, I might reconsider, but a lot fo the articles seem to be recycled

We should send them an email, tell them exactly why we're not gonna re-up, meybe they'll add some TP as an insert or something instead of a subscription card :)

dampeoples said:
We should send them an email, tell them exactly why we're not gonna re-up, meybe they'll add some TP as an insert or something instead of a subscription card :)

that cracked me up!

Latest posts