that crazy uncle

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
had an uncle that was an alcholic, i think his blood was always around 99% proof, we would take him fishing with us on opening day of trout season which was always very crowded. We'd send him down to the lake and sit in the car for awhile or until we'd hear a commotion, yup, he tangled everyone that was close to him with his crazy casts, after they saw his stagger, they would move away from him and we'd come down get the vacated spots than put him in the car to sleep it off. I was going to add some more but those are other stories.

hey i know that story. but my story has my buddy pat in it. we would do the same thing. pat wont go the first day anymore though, he got beat up pretty good one time right on the creek side. we tried to save hime but by the time we got there it was to late. he wasnt at the creek 10 min. and he was bloody. we did get the fishing hole though.

I hear ya mtnman, it never came to blows with unk, but that would have been interesting, my guess is unk would have barfed on them. :)

Latest posts