New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just clicked on the map and entered my info....I've done it before on other sites. Have you ever done one of those maps before?

I clicked on the map and everybody that signed up is on there, I even joined that site to no avail, i.ll try that again thanks bud

When I go to the map and click Join it shows my pic and info so I guess it knows I'm me.....For some reason it thinks you already joined.

Edit: I clicked all the little squares next to the map and your not on any of them, even the ones without a pic, so your not registered on there. Keep trying, maybe its a computer glitch.

My pic and info comes up when I hit join...it won't let me do anything else.

is that the thing that said add me, i think its yellow. after i do that it keeps putting me in California, maybe thats where i belong, Kalibunga dude.

This is my last try, if I dont get it, the heck with it, I've tried, done my thing so here goes.

Giving this a Bump for our newer members (and those who have not yet completed their profiles)

Tell us where you are from what type of fishing you do or about your boat.

COMPLETE THE INFO IN YOUR PROFILE!

Latest posts