the jon boat rebuild on "bass tech"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnbasser

Reaction score
how many of ya remember this episode?? how many thought that there job was, well weak??? I did! I have an idea for there show.."PIMP MY JON BOAT" Two identical shells ( 12ft flat bottom, or a 14ft semi v) Then a budget to "PIMP" it out. im thinking 3k for a budget. You take g.man, and the other guys (i'll take chigger). Then 5 guys from this forum..Yes 5 guys from here!!! The forum guys win hands down..Yes i have had a few beers so this might sound silly to me in the morning. Thoughts please ???

I don't care for the show, most of their ideas are either silly, or common sense. Actually it may be more entertaining while you are tipsy!

Dude, I am in!!
I got a killer shop, complete with top of the line tools (my dad has been buying them, as he is able to afford them, since he was a young kid, so at his age now, we have everything from fine hand tools, up to heavy grade power tools, and every wood, or metal working tool in between)
Bring a couple hulls, some cash, and lets get started. :D :D

Alright. As far as the shows go, there doesn't really seem to be room on the air to make a good tech show any more. They all have gone the way of the advertisers. A few years back, Shipshape TV was a good show. Now, it is all advertisements. If someone can fund it out of pocket, they could do what they want, but otherwise, better be sure to include brand names, and spend the show telling why such and such brand is the best.

Latest posts