Jon boat club in Triangle/Triad area of NC?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrilla

Reaction score
I know about Bass Busters that fishes in this region, but does anyone know of a jon boat club in this area that isn't electric only?

Im in Burlington area not really a jonboat but still a tin(polarkraft aluminum bass boat).Anyone interested in starting a jon boat club in this area? I would be interested.

I would be interested in helping start a club, if we found that there was enough interest. I'm close to albright1695 but wouldn't be opposed to going to the Triangle part of the time. Again, what I'm interested in is being able to use an outboard. Not saying there couldn't be tournaments at places like Beaverdam (part of Falls) that is TM only, but I'd also want to be able to fish the outboard side of Mackintosh, Belews, maybe Shearon Harris, etc. And to me, it wouldn't have to be jon boat only, just would want to avoid it involving full sized rigs with 150hp motors and up. albright1695, if you are interested in talking about it, let me know. Maybe we could at least investigate the possibility.

albright1695 said:
Im in Burlington area not really a jonboat but still a tin(polarkraft aluminum bass boat).Anyone interested in starting a jon boat club in this area? I would be interested.

Yeah,I will get up with you in a couple of days Hydrilla.Im thinking along the same lines,a small boat club.Maybe a few meet and greets,tourneys,or just get together and go fishing(maybe a lunch bbq)?Seems like with the bass clubs if you dont have a big bass boat with a 150 or bigger you are a nobody.Anyone else interested just PM me or leave a post here.

Thanks again to Jim for setting up a forum on Tinboats.net for the newly founded Central North Carolina Bass Anglers.

Please check out our forum, and see if you might be interested in coming to fish with us.

Hey you two. I live in Goldsboro and would be willing to travel to the Raleigh area with my 64' 1448 Duracraft for a bit of fishing. If you two get a club together, let me know. I would love to join one, but there isn't anything around like what we want. Keep in touch with me with your ideas. [email protected]

Kevin, thanks for posting. We have in fact formed a club called Central North Carolina Bass Anglers (CNCBA), please check out our TinBoats.net club forum, you can get to it from my signature. We don't have our schedule up on our website yet, but now that the distraction of me finding an outboard for my rig is over, albright1695 and I can get back to finishing up the schedule :mrgreen: We welcome any input on where/when you would like to fish.

Latest posts