360 or PS3?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
360 because I have one sitting under my Christmas tree (COD edition 8) ). And then we can play online. :mrgreen:

If you like online play then 360, if that does not make a difference to you, either system is cool. No Halo for PS3. :mrgreen:

We've had both and like the PS3 the best. I ended up selling my XBox and buying the PS3. I'm not a huge gamer though so I bought the PS3 mainly for the Blue-Ray player which is awesome! In addition, if you have a PSP, you can link it to the PS3 and play games from your PS3 on the PSP. Not something I do, but my boys seem to enjoy it.

DocWatson said:
Go outside and play !!!!! :roll:

Totally agree!! But during these cold winter days thats not an option (at least not an appealing one). If it wasent for the wii my butt would be glued to the computer and you all would have to put up with my random useless posts :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
DocWatson said:

Totally agree!! But during these cold winter days thats not an option (at least not an appealing one).

Your friend Capt Ahab would disagree. He's 40 mile offshore on the Atlantic in mid-January and keeps inviting all his friends to participate in his insanity !! [-X

I am a member of Xbox Mature Gamers www.xmg360.com The group was created so that membeers could always have someone to play and not have to play with publics. Usually at night there will be 20 guys online playing, mostly in the same game, like call of duty series and such. I havent been on my 360 in a while, but I sitll have my live account and just bought modern warfare 2 , but havent opened it yet...

DocWatson said:
BassAddict said:
DocWatson said:

Totally agree!! But during these cold winter days thats not an option (at least not an appealing one).

Your friend Capt Ahab would disagree. He's 40 mile offshore on the Atlantic in mid-January and keeps inviting all his friends to participate in his insanity !! [-X

I myself can only tolerate him for short periods at a time, and I have no desire to be stuck with him out at sea.................... With my luck our 3 hour tour of fishing, will turn into something much, much longer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you should better go with the XBOX 360. It is really having the Amazing features and its games are pretty good.

yeah, but the Blu Ray thing and the fact that it has a PSP interface makes it a lot better for what i have already, plus internet and music/movies. who knows though

BassAddict said:
I myself can only tolerate him for short periods at a time, and I have no desire to be stuck with him out at sea.................... With my luck our 3 hour tour of fishing, will turn into something much, much longer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gilligan's Island started out as a 3 hour tour...

DocWatson said:

I could not have put it better....not a gamer here....do not own one and have never even tried any gamming machine...

Here in Wisconsin..."Go outside and play"...this time of year can mean anything from ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross country sking, downhill sking or snowboarding, ATV riding, etc., etc., etc., I could go on and on....I really like to barbeque this time of year.....

Ok..total honesty..I have entertained the idea of getting one...but only for a few minutes...then I find something to do either inside or outside....

4 more days and I crack open the 360 Box.

Time to start making a list of XBOX Live users from TinBoats. I know we had one, but maybe we should make an official list.

By the way I suck at video games. :LOL2:

I bought the ps3 for the boy this Chrismas.
The only reason for me was that i don't have to pay for online play with the ps3.
Do you have to pay for the xbox online play down there???up here you do.

yes xbox live cost 49.99 per year, but to me its well worth it with all the games,movies, "netflix", programs , game upgrades, entertainment and other fun stuff they have on there. They do have what they call a "silver account" and its free but doesnt give you full access like gold accounts do. I can also pull movies,videos,songs,pics etc off my pc " through xbox, dont think live is required for that part just internet connection"

They also have option to pay monthly "7.99 per month" or evey 3months and so on...cheaper of course to do the full year.

edit: not sayin ps3 doesnt have something similar to match xbox live or that ps3 sucks, i just prefer and like 360 better

Two of my grandsons have been here all week, and "Santa" (their mother) brought them an XBox something or other. They had it hooked to our tv in the living room and we finally sent them upstairs to hook it up there. I have never used an XBox or PS-type maching. I'm terrible at video games, and save myself some frustration by not attempting to play them, lol. I have to say though, that some of the game graphics I've seen are really good! 8)

Latest posts