hazardous trampoline?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
The only thing that would hurt would be my shoulder from all the rounds I would be shooting out of my 30/06. :wink:
LMAO! I like how the bigger bucks are under the trampoline and the little button buck is on the outside

I would be willing to bet that I could line up my 03A3 Sprinfield just right,
loaded with a couple of Remington Express Core-Lokt 150gr rounds and take two out with one shot.

30-06.jpg

I may not be the bestest shot in the world but I was putting 3 rounds in a 3.5" group at 100yds with this thing. About 7" at 200yds

Fishin NJ said:
3 rounds of buck shot and your sure to be doing some eating. Your kids may be pissed about the holes in their trampoline but it will drain better come next rain. :lol:

I don't know what would cause more mass confusion, yelling INS on one of the job sites i am on or those dear trying to get out from under that thing after the first round. :wink:

Probably about the same! LOL!

That is a beautiful rifle flounderhead!

Fishin NJ said:
3 rounds of buck shot and your sure to be doing some eating. Your kids may be pissed about the holes in their trampoline but it will drain better come next rain. :lol:

I don't know what would cause more mass confusion, yelling INS on one of the job sites i am on or those dear trying to get out from under that thing after the first round. :wink:

lmao

Jim said:
That is a beautiful rifle flounderhead!

Thanks Jim. Was my dad's and he took a few deer with it in his time. Wish I knew a place to go hunting. Well, that and someone to teach me some stuff about hunting deer. Used to pheasant and rabbit hunt with my dad but the deer hunting trip was him and his buddies thing.

Took that rifle to the range to sight it in after the scope had been removed and reinstalled after being shipped here. 100yds 3 - 150 gr rounds, 3.5" group, 2" high and 2" right of the bullseye. 200yds 7" group.

Latest posts