$25 BluewaterLED Gift Certificate

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'll be next up. I happen to have won a $25 Gift Certificate to BluewaterLED at the Tinboats GTG this past October. I was hoping to be able to put it to use, however I just haven't had the funds lately and don't forsee them anytime soon, so I just decided to pass on the savings to a fellow Tinboater. So heres what i'm gonna do...

TO ENTER: All you have to do is reply to this thread by typing "IN".

Rules Recap:
1. You must of made at least 4 posts in the Previous month. (Please do not post just to get in on the contest.)
2. You must "Claim your prize" to me via PM within 1 week.
3. You must have a boat and INTEND TO USE IT ON YOUR OWN BOAT(we would also appreciate pics), otherwise, please do not enter.

Disclaimer: I can change the rules at anytime because :-D .

Entries must be submitted by Midnight of Friday, January 29th.

JIM EDIT: RULE NUMBER 3 Is most important! Thanks!

Once time is up, I will use RANDOM.ORG to make the final decision. 1st post will be "1", 2nd post will be "2", 3rd post will be "3", so on and so forth.

UPDATE!: Ok guys, LegBrkr has been nice enough to offer up the $25 Bluewater certificate that she had won at the GTG as well. So we will have two winners! So you guys need to get your entries in to get some sweet LED lights for your boat(s).

IN

Thanks bubba... I've got a lot of his lights that are going in on my new install.... but those trailer lights are looking good!

Ok Guys, Here it is!

Here are how the numbers fell...(these were excluding my posts)
1-Andy
2-Capt
3-crazymanme2
4-lcdrfrank
5-countryboy210
6-danmyersmn
7-dyeguy1212
8-russ010
9-Nussy
10-Brine
11-Crankworm
12-sureshot

Winner #1!!
Congratulations Crankworm!
winner1o.jpg

Winner #2!!
Congratulations Russ!
winner2.jpg

Ok guys, Shoot me a PM with your address' and we will get your certificates sent out! Remember, You only have one week to claim your prize!

Wow, This is awesome, thanks Bubba I appreiciate it a ton. Now I have to explain to my wife how I'm saving 25 dollars by spending 100 :D

edit: Just went though the Bluewater website again, My boat is gonna be pimpin at the ramp this year!

Latest posts