Any NC Clubs???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are several electric only clubs and one 60hp and less club in NC. The 60 hp and under club is out of Burlington. The electric clubs are from Sanford, Robbins, and Raleigh.

What kind are you interested in?

We got a young fellow from Kinston who fishes an electric jon boat club with us out of Sanford. Good kid and catches fish too :D

Im from Kinston also. I would be interested in either club, electric or gas motor. I have a 1448 jon with a 25 suzuki. Just wondering how to join? I have been to Sanford for some Hyundai courses for work at their community college not really that far. Raleigh is only a short drive away also. Thanks.

I will get you the websites for the clubs this afternoon. Joining is pretty easy, mostly just show up and fish :D
I got a buddy in Angier who is in need of a partner (if he has not got one yet) if you would like to try it out.

Start one up :wink: . It is easy to get one going. The first year or so is the toughest because of trying to get enough members. If you get the word out in that area I bet you will have a bunch of intrest. I would definately make the drive to fish some too. Yall got some mighty fine fishing up that way.

Any of you guys are welcome to come fish with CNCBA. We are having our first tourney on March 27th at Lake Macintosh in Burlington. Check out our website: www.cncba.x10hosting.com

Most of our tourneys are around the Burlington area or a little west but anyone is welcome!

Hey, I live between Winston-Salem and Lexington. I would be interested in a Jon Boat club nearby. I have a 16ft 1989 Grumman Alum, with a 40hp.
I'm in a bass club now with traditional fiberglass bass boats. I have a good time fishing with these guys. But I would also like to fish with similar boats to mine and see the different mods that jon boaters have.
Give me a shout if something turns up.

FLWbassfan you should come to one of our CNCBA tournaments. You would fit right in. We have a 60 hp maximum. You missed our tourney at High Rock today(9/11). That was in your neck of the woods. Next one is at Randleman(10/9).

I dont think a gas motor club has started in Raleigh yet.
There is an electric only club if thats an option.

Check out the CNCBA's schedule and see if that will be close enough for you. I think the High Rock tournament will be the longest ride for you. It starts at Jordan.

Just a little about both of the NC clubs. The CNCBA is a club that caters to small boats(tin or glass) with a 60 hp max. You can see our schedule on our page here. Our first tourney of the year is at Jordan(Farrington). Riverrats club(jon boat championship fishing club) is electric motors only. Their schedule is also on their page here. Their first tourney is at Mackintosh in Burlington. Mack(as we call it) has a large trolling motor only area that allows no gas motors.Perfect for "green" boats.

Several of the guys from Riverrats club have fished our tourneys and they are a great bunch to fish with. And some really good anglers too!

Check out both schedules and come on out and fish some of both clubs tourneys,we have a lot of fun.You will enjoy it.

I would fish BOTH of them :LOL2: .

I fish both clubs, usually with electric motors, and have a ball. You would too =D>

Latest posts