Pictures from this season so far.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
Been out about 5 times now. We are starting to go out more because the first tournament we are entering is on May 15th, and it is on our home turf. We will be scouting like crazy for the next few weeks.

Attachments

• common.jpg
    common.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 2,821
  • tom.jpg
    tom.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 2,821
  • SAM_0083.jpg
    SAM_0083.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 2,821
  • SAM_0085.jpg
    SAM_0085.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,821
nice ones man

is that bow in the corner of the 2nd pic a browning by any chance? looks like i got the same one, just never seen one w/ the finish still on it

Aw, man, don't do this to me! We're still about two weeks away from when the carp and gar spawn here and your pics already have me hot and bothered.

Loggerhead Mike said:
nice ones man

is that bow in the corner of the 2nd pic a browning by any chance? looks like i got the same one, just never seen one w/ the finish still on it

Loggerhead,

I thought the same thing. I have one that looks just like it. It was my first compound bow. It was made by Browning and marketed by Bass Pro Shops. It was called the "ProBow", I think. It had a more expensive sister bow called the "Producer". I think it was made from the old Browning "Excellerator" (sp?). I brought it out of retirement to become my bowfishing bow.

John

Good harvested. And bowfishing is done during the spring when the fish are spawning. Pre and Post-spawn the fish are harder to find and the action drops off considerably.

Latest posts