any in eastern S.C.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke

Reaction score
I would be really interested in a tin boat bass club! I'm actually still a little new to the area (at least as fishing goes) dont know many people,so if ant one knows someone who can help me out any info would be great!

Hello, I live in North Charleston myself. As for a bass club, that is not my cup of tea. I fish for the fun of it on my own schedule, not to compete against someone. There are some clubs in Goose Creek and Moncks Corner that you can check out. I think they are looking for members. They may have what you are looking for. Good luck.

Luke said:
I would be really interested in a tin boat bass club! I'm actually still a little new to the area (at least as fishing goes) dont know many people,so if ant one knows someone who can help me out any info would be great!

If the clubs that KMixson mentioned are not jonboat clubs, you may want to make up some fliers and put them into several local tackle shops, describing that you are interested in joining or starting a jonboat bass club.

This very thing was how I found out about a local tin-boat club in my area about 25 years ago, and now I'm up to my neck into this stuff, and I LOVE IT !!!!

Please keep us posted, whether you join an existing club, or start a new one.

Thanks,
Terry Lee