look what $35 bought me!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
Look what I just payed $35 for!!! A MINT Original Nintindo NES. When I say mint, I mean mint. Once I got it home and dusted it, it looks like it did when it came out of the box! It came with 16 games inclusing Mario/Duck Hunt/World Class Meet, Excitebike, Blades of Steel, RC game, Wrestlemania, POW, 1943, etc.... My boss came back from lunch and asked if anyone wanted the NES for $50. I did, but didn't wanna pay that much. He called his friend, and he said he'd take 35. When I seen it, it was in perfect condition. The gun for duck hunt looks brandnew, the controller looks brandnew, the little entertainment its on looks brandnew! Also, all games work perfect!

If anyone has any games, I am willing to buy! I'm looking for: 1)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1-3 2)Spy Hunter 3)Duck Tales (my most favorite NES game)
SU1HMDAxMTUuanBn-1.jpg

Also, if anyone has the following, I would like to buy!!

Spy Hunter
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I-III
Duck Tales (I really want this one!)
The Nintendo running pad
Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Good score.. I have a friend who has one still in the plastic!
I wish they made programmable ROM cartirdges for the NES like they do the GB Advance, but I could never find one.. I still have my NES. I'm a gamer, love video games, arcade machines are my favorite. I found my grail machine 2 yrs ago, its a Galaga upright for $100 bucks non working, a few hours later I had it working, those pesky dirty pins on the IC sockets will get ya everytime.. :)

I have one in the cabinet under my entertainment center that hasn't seen the light of day in years. I may have to fire the thing up later today since this weekend looks to be a total washout.

I still have an Atari 2600 too with a pile of games and the trackball for Centipede.

Nice find! Excitebike is the shizznit! What was the football game for NES that everybody had? That one is my favorite of all time.

That's a hell of a score right there!

I once picked up a top-loading NES with the dog-bone controller at a garage sale for $3. Still had the box for it and everything. Collectors pay an easy $80 for the top-loaders on ebay. I really regret selling it, but I needed to buy a new guitar amp ASAP and sold everything I had (which was a LOT of vintage gaming stuff, some of it extremely rare...) on ebay a few years back. :(

Oh well. For now, I have my modded Xbox with all the old-school emulators on it if I ever need to get that vintage gaming itch scratched. Still, it's just not quite the same as playing on the original systems.

Nice find! =D>

Hit the resale shops and goodwill. U will find plenty of games for pennies on the dollar. Execellent find. Duck hunt is my all time favorite game.

Ever here of a system call Mame

russ010 said:
Johnny5 said:
TECMO BOWL! Chicago browns i think it was had the best team

I always played with the Raiders... Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen... I think

Redskind with Darrell Green as well. Phil Simms was no slacker either. I believe the 49's were the team to baet with Montana and Rice.

I know a guy that used to run a Tecmobowl online league... You would run an emulator on your PC, and he had patches for the rom that would update the rosters and there would be these big tourneys online. It was actually pretty cool...

That's a great find! A friends dad will buy those up everywhere he goes. That way when one breaks he has another working one or parts. I play all those games on an emulator either through my computer or through my Xbox.
Flea markets are the best place to find those games. You can sometimes find deals on ebay but most people think their stuff is gold.

Latest posts