Mission Accomplished!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
This is THE fish I have been after since I started bowfishing. Yes everyone loves the big ones, and they are a lot of fun. But for Rarity and a Very Pretty fish, this is what I have been after.

Low and Behold, The Goldfish!

Now, goldfish themselves aren't terribly uncommon, however ones that are orange are. Usually they are released into the water and were former pets. They usually get eaten very quickly due to their bright colors. The ones that do make it, and the wild goldfish turn gold, more like a common carp color. So a bright orange goldfish is pretty cool!

we got two last night, the orange one is mine and the more gold one was my buddies. The second picture shows the difference between a wild goldfish and one that was released.

Attachments

• SAM_0121.jpg
    SAM_0121.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,504
  • SAM_0117.jpg
    SAM_0117.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,504
cyberflexx said:
I think he was hunting in his neighbors backyard goldfish pond.. :lol: :lol:

Ha ha, nah. Came right out of the Des Plaines River. I'm just waiting to shoot one that's glowing green from the Nuclear Power Plant that is on the intersection of the Des Plaines and Kankakee. :shock:

We just bought a house with a koi pond. If they're still there when we move in you're welcome to come shoot em up at the house warming party. :D

Latest posts