2010 Memorial Day Tournament - Winner is Brine!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
THE SECRET ITEM THAT MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE FISH IS......A KEY!

Read this this whole thread please! :D

Dates: This Tournament starts Friday May 28, 2010 and ends Monday May 31, 2010 at Midnight of your time zone. That gives you 4 days to catch some fish.

Species: Largemouth, Smallmouth Bass, and Spotted Bass
Bait used: ANYTHING GOES (no snagging)

Rules: A secret item must be included with a picture of your fish, and that item will be announced Thursday night May 27, 2010 around 8PM. This is mandatory.

Biggest Bass will win this Tournament, and all pictures must be submitted here. One Entry per contestant.

You have up until Monday May 31, 2010 at Midnight of your time zone to submit your biggest fish.

I will choose the winner and If I can't decide who's fish is the biggest, the other Mods will help me decide.

Prizes: The winners gets the highly sought after fancy plaque :LOL2:, and a $50 gift certificate of your choice to any one of our board sponsors, or two $25 gift certs to different Sponsors! :beer:

The Cut-off Date for New Members for this tournament will be May 1, 2010, And only active members can participate. That means you have had to have joined BEFORE May 1, 2010 and you have made an attempt to stick around and make a few posts.

If you have any questions ask away or PM me.

Let's keep this thread tournament related.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change anything I want at anytime in regards to these Tournaments because.

Second Chance winner: Everyone who submits an entry even if it is not a winner will be entered into a raffle to win a Don Minkler internal spinner crankbait provided by board Sponsor BYOB fishing. These cranks are very unique.

Brine is officially declared the 2010 Memorial Day Tournament winner!

Congrats Brine! That was a Monster Size Bass!

Second Chance Winner pulled Randomly with "The Hat" Program is: Poolie

Third Chance Winner pulled Randomly again with "The Hat Program is: Codeman

I want to thank the Guys that took the time to go fishing and post a picture! :beer:
BassAddict
MajorPede
BYOB Fishing
Poolie
Brine
Cali27
Fish Devil
Codeman
Robr3004
Wasilvers
bearsphan3.14
Kreuger - For that awesome Bluegill! :LOL2: :beer:

Additional prizes being rewarded to the winner:

Nevilizer has decided to throw in a free DVD conversion of up to 2 hours of video into the pot. The member will just have to pay shipping.

Matt at BYOB has thrown in a custom painted Don Minkler internal spinner crankbait.

In addition:
Second Chance winner: Everyone who submits an entry even if it is not a winner will be entered into a raffle to win a Custom painted Don Minkler internal spinner crankbait provided by board Sponsor BYOB fishing. These cranks are very unique.

Nevilizer has decided to throw in a SECOND DVD conversion of up to 2 hours of video into the pot. The member will just have to pay shipping.[/b]

Third Chance winner:CaptainAhab has decided to throw in package of baits(Your Choice) to the raffle.

You can still win something if you submit a tiny fish!

Jim said:
Additional prizes being rewarded to the winner:

Nevilizer has decided to throw in a free DVD conversion of up to 2 hours of video into the pot. The member will just have to pay shipping.

Update: We will produce and convert 2 DVD's (up to two hours each) from your provided home movies in any digital format (tape or disc).Winner will only have to pay shipping to/from. Thats a $60 value.

Well I might just have to give it a shot this year. I do not bass fish for the most part but I've been wanting to start anyway.

Nevillizer said:
Update: We will produce and convert 2 DVD's (up to two hours each) from your provided home movies in any digital format (tape or disc).Winner will only have to pay shipping to/from. Thats a $60 value.

Wow, I really gotta get on this - I have tons of tapes to convert! Gotta get the big one now :!:

Is is really only $30 a DVD to have it converted? Seems like a steal :shock:

I visited Gander during lunch today and picked up some (supposedly) killer baits. I've never fished them before, so we'll see how the bass like them Saturday.

**** - I am going drum fishing :evil:

But - I will add to the prizes with a pack of JDBaits soft plastics - for the 3rd place winner!

Pick whatever pack you want and i will have them sent to you. As an added bonus BassAddict will send you a naked photo of himself #-o

Jim said:
Matt at BYOB has thrown in a custom painted Don Minkler internal spinner crankbait.

In addition:
Second Chance winner: Everyone who submits an entry even if it is not a winner will be entered into a raffle to win a Custom painted Don Minkler internal spinner crankbait provided by board Sponsor BYOB fishing. These cranks are very unique.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but the lure won't be custom. I'm painting up a Clinton Lake Shad version for this contest. I'll post a photo once completed!

Thanks!

Matt

Captain Ahab said:
**** - I am going drum fishing :evil:

But - I will add to the prizes with a pack of JDBaits soft plastics - for the 3rd place winner!

Pick whatever pack you want and i will have them sent to you. As an added bonus BassAddict will send you a naked photo of himself #-o
You trying to scare people away :shock:

shamoo said:
Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict will send you a naked photo of himself #-o
I already have one!!!!!!!, Can you say 2" grub? :shock:

Since that photo was taken bassaddict has learned to use photo shop so the recipient of said photo will not be disappointing! Oh yea Moo ill send another one out to you too!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Should have known, Ill get half a day sunday to try and catch one anyway... :)

Any of you VA guys hitting Langley this weekend for the usar pro cup race, Im on the #59 car, Im the jackman.. Stop and say hi.. :)

I cant wait to be eligible to enter one of these theirs no local clubs or decent little contests close by. I really like this format you all have going on here! Good luck to everyone going for the WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts