Anchormate II.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonLB

Reaction score
I've got an extra Anchormate II, that I don't need, or want. It's not brand new, and could be cleaned up, but the price is right-FREE.

I guess most of these are done as some kind of contest. I don't know what to do as far as that goes so.....

Who wants a used A/M 2?

Cool offer man... :USA1: I don't need one, but can't you just do a few day sign "IN" like Jim does, then let random.org pick a winner?
just saying... it gives the guys that might need it an even chance. :wink:

Although its yours to give, so please don't take me wrong.

I want it I have been looking all over for one on the cheaper side since.I dropped a lot into the boat. I'm in mount airy NC and will even pay shipping if.u could send it my way. Is it the whole system?

perchin said:
Cool offer man... :USA1: I don't need one, but can't you just do a few day sign "IN" like Jim does, then let random.org pick a winner?
just saying... it gives the guys that might need it an even chance. :wink:

Although its yours to give, so please don't take me wrong.

I thought about that, but then I don't think there would be tons of interest for them...

You can see two of them on the boat in the pictures in the thread I started in the modification section...

dixie_boysles said:
I want it I have been looking all over for one on the cheaper side since.I dropped a lot into the boat. I'm in mount airy NC and will even pay shipping if.u could send it my way. Is it the whole system?

Yep it's the whole thing.....Might be a week or so till they come off the boat though.

I was hoping to give it to someone just like you. Someone who had wanted one, but held off on buying a new one because of the cost.

It's yours.

Thanks Lon. Yeah I did hold off because of the cost. Especially after I dropped some serious cash just to finish my boat (for the most part). I just wanted to get it finished before my fiance and I bought a house so at least I had something nice to fish out of.

fender66 said:
Very NICE Lon....way to go! Another reason that this is the best forum on the web!

Thank you.
I normally pay for projects by selling things like this....But I also noticed alot of good guys giving things away to help folks out and promote a good sense of online community.
I didn't need it so I figured what the heck.

I'm also giving away the windshield, and bow rails. I found someone who wants those though. It's better to give something away, that someone can use, than it is to throw it away. Any day.

I promised it to a member here already.

I do have another one and am considering getting rid of it. I may be looking to trade it for something, or maybe clean it up so it looks nice and do a giveaway......

Did someone say trade..... The fist section I open on Craigslist is always the "Barter" section.. I have also been looking for a used one for a while, let me know when you are ready and what you might be interested in trading... I probably have something you would like...

I did not speak up sooner because I saw that it was already promised.

Outdoorsman

Hey Lon, I've been looking for one that works, the one that came off my project boat was just too far gone to revive. I even left the mounting holes open hoping I could find a used one or just wait till I had the extra funds to get a new one.

I do have a couple berkley 4 rod holder deals (2pairs, 8 rod spaces) that are brand new but won't work where I wanted to mount them. I have a bunch of other stuff as well, what might interest you?

Attachments

• 184251_ts.JPG
    184251_ts.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 2,383

Latest posts