Tinboats.net Box Pass #3 CANCELED

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
Since I was last in line for Box Pass #2, I will start another pass around

The box has no less than 10 items in it. The person receiving the box will take a few items and replace them with new or used items of similar or greater value, they will then pass it to the next person on the list. Once the list is posted on here I will scramble the list and edit this post. ALWAYS check this post before mailing. There is no benefit to signing up last.

RULES:
1. Participants should live in the continental US.

2. You must have 10 posts in the last month.

3. Each person has 5 days to reship the box to the next person on the list. When you receive the box, please PM the next on the list for their address, If you don't get a response, please post in the thread and then PM the next person on the list.

4. Use USPS to ship via Flat-Rate box

5. Your puts MUST BE of greater or equal value to your takes. Do not replace quality by quantity. Please all items related to post on TinBoats.net

6. Each participant must PM the tracking number to the next person next in line.

7. When the box hits the end of the list I don't want it back so whoever is last ends up with the contents of the box (hopefully it's someone either new or having a rough time with their budget).

8. It is prefered that the last member with the box starts the pass over with a new box and post.

9. Pass starts when there are 10 members on the list below. (first ten to respond I will add to the list)

10) NO JUNK STUFF PERIOD I seen a few things that were questionable and really had no business in the box last time, so please refer back to RULE 5

11. Have fun with it.

Participants (FINAL ORDER)

1. Andy (awaiting addy)
2. Queencitybassman
3. nathanlielrthomas
4. jbakerinc
5. lswoody
6. Bugpac
7. heman
8. Decatur
9. Captain Ahab
10. juggernoob

Heck - why not

I am in

Come on folks - a whole big box of lures and such to dig through YEEE HAAA!

And as far as "new" For this purpose a "used" lure is fine, but shoudl still be really fishable.

Include stuff you like to fish or would like to fish and then take something new to you to try

Just no crap that you do not want so you dump it in.

I would rather get a small box with all LuckyCraft and have to add a new LC and take one out then a huge box of trashed spinner baits in bright orange and such.

You just need to trade same quality or value so 1 LC = 2 rapalas, etc.

Ok, sorry guys, I have not been too active at checking this thing since it was a slow start in signups. plus inbetween two jobs, fishing, wedding planning, been pretty busy. Ok now that I have ten signed up, ill get some stuff together and post when it is starting. But please be patient with me. just give me a few to get some stuff together and we will have it under way. In the meantime, Will the first person please PM me their address

Final list in order:

list.jpg

Latest posts