Motorola Atrix 4G????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanielrthomas

Reaction score
Thinking about upgrading my iPhone 3GS to the new Motorola Atrix 4G... I know some of you guys are tech savvy so I thought Id ask your opinions.. Smart move or should I wait around?

Thanks fellers

nathanielrthomas said:
Thinking about upgrading my iPhone 3GS to the new Motorola Atrix 4G... I know some of you guys are tech savvy so I thought Id ask your opinions.. Smart move or should I wait around?

Thanks fellers

If you enjoy customization, and don't mind playing with the phone... then its a no brainer IMHO. If you want seamless operations, then the iPhone is a good choice. Its easier to create a phone that for the most part never acts up when all the research of an OS goes into one phone. Where the droid OS has to work on many, many phones and devices.

At the end of the day, I choose android OS, because I like the CHOICE of options. I had the iPhone for a while, and loved it too. When I got the droid, I didn't like it the first few days... then all the lights began to come on so to speak.

BTW... that dual core processer, should perform like no other before it. :wink:

Latest posts