The giving jar.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis91

Reaction score
This was done on another forum and figured with all of us into fishing and boating it might do well here. it works like this. there is a quart wide mouth jar and you fill it with stuff to give to someone else and then ship it to the next person in the thread in chronological order. dont put anything worth lots of money just stuff. would anyone be interested. ill supply the jar and mail it to the first person with something in it.

Check the thread below. They use a box so actual items of interest can be swapped. Not sure what you would put in a jar but I think you mean the same as the box thing. Jump in if you want.

What do you put in the jar? I think they use flat rate shipping boxes anyway. Suck to have to pick the broken glass out of box contents lol. Not trying to shoot you down but doesn't sound reasonable.

I like the idea but the box has been working just fine. We do require that it is NOT stuff you do not want but rather stuff you use or would like to use.

That way we get to try out some new lures and such and show others what works for you.

Travis91 said:
A quart jar isnt real easy to break another forum did it with over 100 ppl doing it and it never even chipped

Check out the other thread about this. For USPS flat rate, you can ship a lot more than a jar's worth of stuff for about the same price.

Latest posts