Worms and crappie jigs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mangelcc

Reaction score
Cleaning out the ole tackle bag. I have many bags of rubber worms lizards ect, some bags opened some still new. I also have a tray full off crappie jigs. First 10 members that reply to this topic with which one they want worms or jigs I will put in a hat and draw name. First 10 with jigs and first 10 with worms next to their post ,cant pick both it gives someone else a chance. Thanks I will pay shipping and my son will pick out the hat.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 2,591
Sweet man! I'm going to get more into soft plastics and I'll take some worms. You're awesome! Karma for you!

Awesome thing to do. Thanks.

I'll go jigs since I just got some great worms from JD Baits and may have some evening time in a week after tournament hours to go after some crappie.

So far 6 for worms, 5 for jigs. I will just draw a name for both this afternoon so I can mail them out on them out tomarrow morning. I have 6 more packs of worms added to the worms making it about close to 50 bags.

Latest posts