Bugpac's Tinboats Box pass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
This other is getting drug out. I'm game to start a new one and send it off first. add your name to the list if you wanna get in on it. Well take 6 guys plus myself that likely gets it done by mid may. I can ship first on Monday. My goal is not to throw away a bunch of stuff i don't use, that i know others will. I could really care less what comes back to myself.

Rules: Flat rate box for 10.95. No junk, usable items only. Plastics need to be unopened packages. Dont be afraid to send or take a reel, that's why its in there. You get 4 business days to get it back in the mail, if this isn't doable don't join. You must have made at least 4 posts in March to join. Let us know when it arrives and when it leaves. Ill send off first. Must be fishing or boating related items. Try to replace value with value, If ya cant that's fine to.

1:Bugpac
2:Andy
3:lswoody
4:Queencitybassman
5:jbakerinc
6:begs
7:eek:ne100grand

Oneonehundred and bigs are in, Cali, flat rate international is 42.00.. Id rather see you go buy you some new stuff for that kind of money... :)

Bugpac said:
Ill get it done 1 day this week. Probably box it up tomorrow, been busy.

Thats fine I know how it is, sucks being busy but in turn cant complain to much, just making sure everything is still good to go.....cool this should be fun

Please send me a personal message when this gets up and running - I'm fairly busy at work and I haven't been able to get on tinboats as much lately. As soon as I get the box, I will get it sent out, just won't be on as often as I'm used to.

Latest posts