upgraded my boat...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpm6100

Reaction score
I previously was fishing for the last few years out of a 12' aluminum witha merc 5 hourse and minnkota troling motor... i decided it was time to upgrade.... so i after a very long search i foudn thsi boat a few hours away... tracker proteam 165, its an 03 with an 04 merc 25hp bigfoot, electric trim and tilt, 43# motoguide up front, allweld hull, livewell, humminbird wideeye fish finders, cant wait for soft water! looking forward to spring!
trackerproteam165002.jpg
[/img]
trackerproteam165001.jpg
[/img]
trackerproteam165003.jpg
[/img]
trackerproteam165004.jpg
[/img]

rpm6100,

Thanks for joining and posting pics of your new ride. Congratulations, you will love it! A couple members have the exact same boat. I have fished out of members Xmytruck pro team 165. It get up 22-23 mph with the 25 which is an awesome speed for a smaller motor.

My 25hp on my G3 propels me 13-18 depending on load. Hopefully this snowy weather will end soon so we can get out there and do some fishing!

We expect lots of fish pics! :wink:

Jim

Great to have you on the forums, and NICE BOAT. I have been drooling over those boats for a while now. Cant wait to see some pics of the hawgs on it.

Latest posts