South Texas cell phone service?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Currently we have Sprint and their coverage both down there and up here in Illinois have been pretty good. Considering switching providers (so maybe I can get a better price) but they would need to provide very good coverage both there and here. Who would you recommend?

I am in San Antonio, and I have both AT&T and Sprint. AT&T works better inside, Sprint has longer range if you are going to be out in the gulf or in the middle of no where. I used to have verizon, but that was years ago. Tmobile doesn't even work in some spots on 35 between here and Dallas.

You'd have to compare coverages I think. I've had T-Mobile for years and not had coverage problems where I live. So far, no need to change.

Not wanting to change because of coverage. Coverage is good. Billing sux. Hoping to find a better (cheaper) plan with someone else. I'll start with checking out Verison first to see what plans they have that compare to what I'm using with Sprint. If it works out it'll cost the same, no sense switching. Most of the family down there has Sprint so it's free Sprint to Sprint calling. Have to figure that into the costs associated with what another provider would charge.

Latest posts