Gas $4.00 a gallon I need to get rid of this hobby!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
I found these pics on my computer from a couple years ago so I thought I'd post them.

(disclaimer) No animals were harmed in the making of the video. Just a lot of stupidity shown. lol The motor is a 351 bored and stroked to a 408.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_AMR0AO3o0

Nice car looks like fun. My first car was an 83.

I hear you about the hobby, I just ditched a 94 ranger and a 302 I was going to build for it, I figured after I put all the money in it I could barely afford to drive it (dakota has a v8 too). I had to get a 4-wheeler to tinker with, 250cc is a little easier to feed.

Your first car was an 83? Thats making me feel old for some reason. lol but I'm betting you're in your thirties?

I got the '83 in '97, I was 16. I worked at BK and saved all my money, It was a little beat up, but I paid cash, and gas was .87 a gallon (lost my licence with that car), It wasnt running when I graduated and moved, so when my dad moved he sold it. One of my top five favorite cars is, a black '86 gt hatchback with t-tops and a five speed.

When I was 17, my first car was a 1975 olds cutlass with a 350. That thing would fly. It was in pretty good shape. Turned around and sold it and located 2 days later a 1972 Nova with a 350 4 bolt main, 4 speed tranny and that thing would just flat out scoot. 6 months later I picked up a 1978 Nova and dumped a built 400 in it and got into so much trouble. We dont do that anymore. LOL Man how I miss those cars of real power. Nothing beats the sound and power of a 4 barrel opening.

dj722000 said:
When I was 17, my first car was a 1975 olds cutlass with a 350. That thing would fly. It was in pretty good shape. Turned around and sold it and located 2 days later a 1972 Nova with a 350 4 bolt main, 4 speed tranny and that thing would just flat out scoot. 6 months later I picked up a 1978 Nova and dumped a built 400 in it and got into so much trouble. We dont do that anymore. LOL Man how I miss those cars of real power. Nothing beats the sound and power of a 4 barrel opening.

My first car was a 74 gran torino "elite" lol needless to say it didn't fly. sure rode nice though. 351w was pretty bulletproof though. I sold it to couple of buddies who put it in a demo derby then they pulled the motor out and sold it for more than I charged them.

Latest posts