Wiggle Wart

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
Bought this Wart early this year from a little boy in my club, he was selling various dilapidated cranks in a box for $2 each, trying to raise some money for something, I forget what. Most overlooked his box of cranks, but I noticed the original Wart in there, and grabbed it! Just got around to repainting it, gonna give it back to him tomorrow, he ought to be pretty happy, he got his $2, and a rare lure refinished :)

IMG_0600.JPG

Thats truly a great dead!! I am sure he will never forget what you have done for him =D>

fishnfever

dampeoples said:
Bought this Wart early this year from a little boy in my club, he was selling various dilapidated cranks in a box for $2 each, trying to raise some money for something, I forget what. Most overlooked his box of cranks, but I noticed the original Wart in there, and grabbed it! Just got around to repainting it, gonna give it back to him tomorrow, he ought to be pretty happy, he got his $2, and a rare lure refinished :)

IMG_0600.JPG

Nice! Im going to send you my old wiggle warts too.

Latest posts