Deck Lighting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbw

Reaction score
Do you offer any three or four led bars that are made to be mounted on the deck? Maybe a cover goes over the ones I see on your site or I over looked something.

I want to mount a light at the most front of my deck so it will project on the deck.

I can do multiples of three. So a 3, 6, 9, or 12 led strip would be good. They are waterproof. They are vacuum sealed inside a casing. Here is a pic of a more extreme install:

Attachments

• HPIM3398%2B(2).jpg
    HPIM3398%2B(2).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,528
BlueWaterLED said:
I can do multiples of three. So a 3, 6, 9, or 12 led strip would be good. They are waterproof. They are vacuum sealed inside a casing. Here is a pic of a more extreme install:

That's exactly what I'm going to do on my boat...I'm thinking red. (i know you dont like red Mike :wink: )

Question is...Do you attach tem to your nightime running lights? Or do you add them all on there own switch?

Jim,

I don't like red because my boat is white with silver and blue. Red looks very good. I used an accessory switch for mine. Some guys go with the anchor lights or even the compartment lights. They draw very little power, so you don't need to worry about draining a battery.

Attachments

• CA23QRYT.JPG
    CA23QRYT.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,515

Latest posts