Clearance stuff

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
I have a few things left from clearance. I had a package disappear for two months and wrote it off. I have a few things I can let go at a big discount:

25 Light Strand - Round Compartment Lights. These are round 3led per light waterproof modules. They run on 12V but can run on as little as 8.5. You can run this strand for two days with a small 9 volt battery. I sell these in pairs for $7.99 per pair. You can get 25 wired in series while supplies last for $20.

They can also be submerged indefinately and used as a bait light.

[email protected]

Attachments

• strands 002.jpg
    strands 002.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,850
I am looking for something to install like this that will light the interior of the boat. probably install them under the seats to light the floor so nobody trips on anything, and probably one or two in the storage compartments. I am assuming you can cut these apart and add wire right. Do I just order on your website and do you accept Visa?

That particular item I have one more left. You may order it on the site under the 25 light strand. The site is set up with a shopping cart and I accept all cards. Yes you may add wire. If you go and have any issues, email me at [email protected] and we'll take care of you. Thanks!

Latest posts