Jims Worms

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingshooter1002

Reaction score
Just got my shipment of jims worms in today. looks like watermelon with black flake and baby bass with red flake. gonna give them a whirl tomorrow at lake hensley. since i am so sure these worms will catch fish, i will be posting some pics tomorrow.

i think me and my buddy won the first to catch some on ur bait jimmy

i finallly got to get out and use them today, its was about sundown and we used the light grape jelly ones

my buddy chris was the first to hook a fish and reeled him in and right wen it got to shore, i caught mine

i will post the pics wen he sends them to me

we caught about 6 or 7 today, within an hour, no lunkers but they work real well

the only down side is that the baits are a bit soft and rip real easily, but all in all a great bait

hckystud36 said:
i think me and my buddy won the first to catch some on ur bait jimmy

i finallly got to get out and use them today, its was about sundown and we used the light grape jelly ones

my buddy chris was the first to hook a fish and reeled him in and right wen it got to shore, i caught mine

i will post the pics wen he sends them to me

we caught about 6 or 7 today, within an hour, no lunkers but they work real well

the only down side is that the baits are a bit soft and rip real easily, but all in all a great bait

Awesome! First to catch a fish on my baits! Im proud! LOL! Good to know they are a little soft. I will adjust the recipe and use a little less softener and We will see what happens!

here are the pics, the bait worked well my friend

i say keep that color

Attachments

• Photo_050407_001.JPG
    Photo_050407_001.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 2,755
  • Photo_050407_002.JPG
    Photo_050407_002.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 2,755
  • Photo_050407_003.JPG
    Photo_050407_003.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 2,755
yes, we did texas rig them, but when they ripped, i would wacky rig them and they work just as good

great work

sorry to be the bubble buster guys. but my friend scott won the first fish on jimmys worms award on friday at lake kaweah. but those were some nice fish. yes the worms were really soft, but they cant be too hard either. if they are then they wont have the right action.