Fun night :)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
Better get out there they are biting!!! LOL
Photo243.jpg

I was checking out ice thickness saw couple of these guys running shore line about 200yrds out did alitttle sneak on him with gun, rest is history. Other go back in grass before I got to them.

Figured this would be a fun picture. LOL

Actually I was 10' from my pickup, which was sitting on road with gun in passenger seat. I was around 150 yrds shot with a .204. Reason I have gun with me now icefishing, about 2 weeks ago I was in same spot and watched 2 coons run shore line I never had any weapon, then last week I went to check out sloughs, they opened back up but seen one again which i got. Then last night saw 2 more. We have alot of coyotes here in SD also. it's not unusual to see them running area or across ice either.
It pays shooting coons this yr. been getting $15-$25 on hide each from fur buyer.

whistler said:
Wallijig said:
....................It pays shooting coons this yr. been getting $15-$25 on hide each from fur buyer...........

$15-$25 how are you selling your coon to get that.

Taking it to fur buyer that stops by gas station on saturdays. Been getting $10-$12 for muskrats.

Coon hide is up this year in my parts too

Looks to dang cold to be fishing. Is that snow in the pic?? :shock:

Nice fat walleyes bet they'll taste good

in pic with coon that is white ice. I just pulled over by farm pond and took picture.water was not over 4" deep there.
But since picture was taken we have around 1" snow on ground. not far from us they have 6"-7"

Wallijig said:
whistler said:
Wallijig said:
....................It pays shooting coons this yr. been getting $15-$25 on hide each from fur buyer...........

$15-$25 how are you selling your coon to get that.

Taking it to fur buyer that stops by gas station on saturdays. Been getting $10-$12 for muskrats.

I guess I should have elaborated more. Are you selling them as you show in the pic? Are you skinning them and selling them green? or skinned, fleshed and stretched?

Latest posts