258 Master Bass Kit from BassPro - Winner LonB

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
This was given to me a couple of years back and I will not use it. I exclusively BUY and use sponosr baits only. 8) :D

This seems like an excellent kit for the starting fisherman or the seasoned Pro. With 258 Pieces, this should keep someone busy for awhile. They do look like quality baits.

I am going to give this away and ship it on my dime. I am just going to slap a shipping label right on it.

This Contest is open only to those that are hurting financailly right now, OR if you have a young one (nephews and nieces included) that is just getting into fishing and is super passionate for fishing right now. There is no need to explain your situation here! If you fit into one of these categories just reply with the word IN and I will use Random.org to pick the winning number. This one will end February 14, 2012.

0151f804.jpg

Disclaimer: All thing can change because.

I have more than i will ever use great offer jim
this is one reason this site rocks!!!

BAN POPEYE

IN

I will give this to my neighbor boy.... IF, I win,
(they just moved in, the Landlady told me he lost his Daddy in a car wreck about 6-7 months ago, it will be a great gift. He noticed my poles the other week and we talk about fishing all the time now)

FloridaBassGirl said:
IN

(they just moved in, the Landlady told me he lost his Daddy in a car wreck about 6-7 months ago, it will be a great gift. He noticed my poles the other week and we talk about fishing all the time now)

I'm going to send you some stuff to give to the little boy if you don't mind? It's not much, but I have so much [strike]crap[/strike] stuff that I will never use, I would rather see it go to good use by some little kid that has nothing.

Jim said:
FloridaBassGirl said:
IN

I'm going to send you some stuff to give to the little boy if you don't mind? It's not much, but I have so much [strike]crap[/strike] stuff that I will never use, I would rather see it go to good use by some little kid that has nothing.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts