Halo 4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mhm, Can't wait for the new forging features, I kind of didn't like Halo Reach's forging features.

Jim said:
Jdholmes said:
I can't play halo anymore...all about the COD...

Opposite for me! My reaction time is piss poor. I cant keep up with COD. :LOL2:

Haha I struggled at first too. Half the time I had to turn up the brightness to avoid thinking "is that a guy" as I squint at the tv and get headshot.

It does take time...my wife sucked at first but she wanted to play with us so she kept at it and now she is as good and sometimes better than me and my brother (and we are pretty darn good). We are the top three on 99% of the games we play.

im just about to buy another 360 since i travel for work so much hotels are BORING.. traded last one for some guns.. i never could get into the last Halo that came out.. hadnt played it in years and was a COD guy... got off work and hit up the midnight release for halo.. played it for an hour and just couldnt figure it out.. never played it again haha. now HALO 1-2 on the other hand that was my game back in the day ;)

Oh yea gaming!

I'm into the soldier games, COD(black ops) and the Tom Clancy ones as well, been hitting the future soldier one hard the past three weeks! Lol I'm with ya guys on being taken out quick, it usually takes about five games before I can get warmed up, then maybe two more good games after that and I'm done!

Heard that PS4 maybe coming out next year, just knew that would happen when I just got the PS3 last Xmas!

Well I totally bombed this year! Was planning on getting our little Jamaican surprise the Xbox 360 Halo 4 bundle but waited a day to late man them things flew out of the stores! :evil: