SeeGul Underwater Dock Lighting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
Under water dock lights as most of you fella's know make great fishing spots at night. Much more so than above water setups. Since I'm tired of fishing my neighbors docks I've connected with a Mfg'r in South Florida and he has offered me a couple of these at a pretty fair shake compared to others out there and thought I would offer it up to some of you.

Brief Overview:
The box is mounted to the piling on the dock and plugged into a GFI outlet. The cord runs to the bottom where it is attached to a floating fixture & sealed 175watt Mercury vapor bulb that is tethered by a weight and kept under the water line. If placed in a traffic area at least 3' under.

The unit has a Photocell to turn it on and off @ dusk & dawn. A timer to control how long you'd like it to stay on, and a remote control in case you find the need to turn it off without going down to the pier. There is a one year warranty from the time of purchase against defective parts or leaking fixtures.

$250 + $15 Shipping.

For those with systems already looking for replacement cords, fixtures, & bulbs.
25' Cord, Fixture, & Bulb $75 local, add $8 shipping. 1yr warranty
50' Cord, Fixture, & Bulb $100 local, add $8 shipping. 1yr warranty
50' Cord, Fixture, & Bulb $150 local, add $8 shipping. 2yr warranty

Installation Instructions
https://docs.google.com/open?id=18kC...jm-oYw6q5VWLTR

Youtube Vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk35qOtcuL4

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4,449
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4,449
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4,449
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4,449
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 4,449
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4,449
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 4,449
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4,449
  • aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 4,449
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always wanting custom vinyl done especialy for my car clubs decals

You going to set up at the HWY 59 or Indoor Flea Market any???

Absolutely fella's.

@F2 , I put up a couple decals at our store. Mainly just common stuff. You know where I am at so if you need anything let me know. We could make a fishing trip out of it too! I'd love to see the boat again.

Thank's sixgun, dude they were shipped quick and he was even nice enough to make them in both black and white because i wasnt sure what color i was going to use!

Check it out!

100_0441.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

Looks good!

When do you expect to have some red vinyl? My new boat should be in soon (maybe this week!).

Even after I pick it up, I'll have a couple weeks before I have to register it and put the numbers on it.

sf

I've been selling so much white/black I haven't even gotten around to it yet. So far I've gone through 60' of white and 30' of black. Just ordered another 120' to keep up with the orders. Send me a PM when you get a chance of what you were looking to have cut, Might be able to get a half order so I can start cutting red.

Hey SixGun, FYI, the guy you turned over the Dock Light business to never called. I finally gave up
and purchased a new bulb, PVC fittings, extension cord, and rebuilt it myself with 3M.
Also, warn users not to surface mount the electrical box on anything combustible.
The post on my dock was charred from contact with the box. :shock:
I used stand offs when I put it back, to let air get behind it. Once again, the light is working great.
Jerry :)