PB Perch

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoney

Reaction score
Ended up going out on Sunday to a new lake where I had heard they were catching some huge perch. Ended up being a super foggy day because the ice was melting so it jacked up the humidity over the lake and you couldn't even see 100 ft. Ended up landing 11 perch and my PB, a 14.5"

7e488698.jpg

129ccf69.jpg

I have never seen one that big! I didn't even know they good grow that big! Very cool!

Nice! I see you are part of the IS Militia! I'm a perch hound in the winter, chase 'em all the time. Got my personal best a few years ago in a tournament here in NH, a big tourney called the Great Meredith Rotary Fishing Derby. 15 to 20k fishermen on all bodies of water in the the State of NH and I caught the 2nd largest perch for the weekend. 14.5" and 1.57 lbs! I fished that tourney for 11 years to catch that fish! It won me $90.00 so between the 11 years of tournament fees, bait, beer, food, gas for the sled and truck... I'd say it only cost me a couple grand to catch it :shock:

Derby%20Fish-L.jpg

Latest posts