Who wants to be as cool as Jim Giveaway! Winner crazymanme2

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
:LOL2: Now this is cool!

I was down in Florida on vacation with the family. One night after a long day on the beach we decided to go down to a "Boardwalk" to do a little tourist shopping and get some ice cream. To be honest I was only there for the pizza and Ice cream.

Anyway, we walk in to this little shop that sold useless crap that women like....candles, sun catchers, jewlery.....etc.

Then it caught my eye. The coolest drink coasters I ever saw. I said how fitting, it was like a sign from the powers above. I took the 3 that they had. Now I am going to give one away.

I have one and now you can too. I can guarantee your drink will taste better as it sits on this coaster. From now on every time you lay down your drink you will think of TinBoats.net. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to steal it from you.

This one is open to all members. All you need to do is reply with "IN" and I will use Random.org to pick the number. This ends April 17, 2012.

9bda638f.jpg

:LOL2:

fender66 said:
IN

Not sure I'll ever be as cool as Jim, but I'm still way ahead of Ahab and BassAddict. :LOL2:

You need some more plaid to even get close to me and my bestest friend Denny the BassAddict