Boat safety goodies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novaman

Reaction score
Yeaterday my Better-Half made Me go shopping, and lo and behold I found a deal for Me, at of all places Menards :D

First is a fire extinguisher, for the boat of course: [-o< not to need
Lifesaver Marine 5BC Fire Extinguisher

$11.55
Product Specifications:

Variation: White

Model Number: 21009390

Menards® SKU: 3584634

Ship Dim: 11.5 x 4.25 x 3.5

Shipping Weight: 3.0 lbs

Next was throwable pfd cushion:

$11.99
Product Specifications:

Model Number: 2000004420

Menards® SKU: 6170606

Attachments

• IM000533.JPG
    IM000533.JPG
    982.3 KB · Views: 1,360
  • IM000535.JPG
    IM000535.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,360
Hi this is the Grog Hog "You have a great wife" she is training you well. I call mine She Who MUST be obeyed
I’ve been looking at the site and am amazed at the kool stuff that is on here. It has helped me with several projects so far and I would like to share something with you if ya don’t mind.
Wile in contact with the members I shared with them a need to file a float plan with someone before they left on there journey. This could help all of us if something happened while were having fun. It can also SAVE A LIFE maybe yours.
All you need to do is print a couple of these and leave them on your boat. Fill them out and leave one with a friend and on the dash of your car. Keep a few extras to share with other boaters and you will have a new friend that knows you care.
See ya on the water
Capt. Rhan
SV the Coconut Rum
https://cgaux7.org/pdf_files/USCGPDFloatPlan.pdf
Also you need a whistle or a horn fresh flairs and your boat registration on the boat. Its the LAW =D>

Thanks Groghog, I've already got the other items from before, but it's a good reminder for folks. By the way, have You ever blown one of those peeless whistles as hard as You can? It's **** amazing how much noise those things make. Used it one morning to get my son out of bed, he thought the house was on fire, but the smoke alarm is nowhere close to the volume of those whistles, neither is the elec. horn on my other boat. Thanks again for the reminder.

Novaman