Please Welcome Home Brewed Tackle as TinBoats newest Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please welcome long time TinBoats.net readers Chris & Lindsay from Home Brewed Tackle as our newest sponsor. They are a new family based business ready to carve a niche into the market by providing local hot baits from your area. I love supporting "The little guy" so I truly hope their venture turns out awesome. They are just starting out and inventory will keep on being added to their website. Please take a moment and read about them here.

As always, if you are looking to purchase products that our Sponsors sell, please consider them first.

Good luck Chris & Lindsay! :beer:

Thanks guys! We are very excited to be here and hope to be part of a contest very soon!

Also, if anyone has any suggestion on baits that are really popular in your local area, but are tough to come across nationally, let us know!

Guys, the Spanky finesse jigs Chris is selling are an excellent little jig. I've been using them for years, and for a while, they were hard to source, but still worth chasing down.

Welcome to the boards!

Welcome aboard

Can you tell me the size of the Whopper Baits Sow Bells Swimbaits? Are they solid or hollow body? If solid, is there a hook slot for rigging with a swimbait hook?

Thanks guys! This really does seem like a great site with a solid bunch of members. I've lurked quite a bit, always wishing I had a tin rig for the small lakes and rivers around here. Bassboy will attest that we have some great small water fishing in N. Ga.

Capt. Ahab, those sow bells are 4.5 inches long and are indeed a hollow belly! They also come with a weighted hook you can rig them up on.

Thanks for coming aboard!

I look forward to checking out your store.

HBT Chris said:
Thanks guys! This really does seem like a great site with a solid bunch of members. I've lurked quite a bit, always wishing I had a tin rig for the small lakes and rivers around here. Bassboy will attest that we have some great small water fishing in N. Ga.

Capt. Ahab, those sow bells are 4.5 inches long and are indeed a hollow belly! They also come with a weighted hook you can rig them up on.

Just placed an order thanks

Thanks Capt! We got your order filled and it is headed to the post office now!

Thanks Again!

HBT Chris said:
Thanks Capt! We got your order filled and it is headed to the post office now!

Thanks Again!

Received my order yestedray - awesome stuff - Thanks!

Cannot wait to test out those crazy big ribbon tail worms

The swim baits will wait until spring for the stripers!

Glad it made it out to you so quickly! Those big ribbon tails are one of my favorite things to use around some of our big largemouth lakes this time of year. I love to pitch them around timber and dock posts. On lakes like Guntersville, you never know when the next bite it going to be a real donkey!

And I bet the stripers will eat those swim baits up!

Latest posts