Comng soon!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
I have been looking into getting some lighting for saltwater. I took a trip out of Miami in February and the guy was sponsored by Hydro-glow. This company charges a fortune for fluorescent lighting. Unreal. Anyway, I have some Cold Cathode Lighting that will last over a million hours. All hermetically sealed and shock resistant. Perfect for any cold or hot application but especially great for a tough saltwater and salt air environment. Available in all colors, I am focusing on green since that seems to be the color of choice.

Anyway, check out the logo. Darryl from Iguanagrafix.com does all of my work and came up with this: https://www.day-vizstrips.blogspot.com/

I checked out those Hydro-glow lights a few years ago. Waaayyyy too much $ for my beer budget. When are you going to be offering these? Sizes? Prices? Floating/mounted? 12VDC/120VAC? Spanking/getting spanked (oh wait, that's a different thread)

These will be available in 16", 20" and 28". I am really only considering the 28" right now but I can get any. They are mountable and come with a 36 inch sealed harness. They will run on 12 volt. Here is some generic product info, I will have more this week:

-Operating range 14 volts

-Operating temperature -40F to 180F

-Lamp life exceeds 1 million hours

-Does not require lamp replacement

-PATENTED lamps have no filament therefore it is shock and vibration resistant

-Most compact and brightest lighting system

-Very durable high impact polycarbonate housing

-Hermetically sealed unit with 36" of wire harness

-Durable and ridgid poly-carbonate housing

-New lens design with better light distribution

Latest posts