Tinboat's Box Pass #7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals we are now ready to start Box Pass #7. All the same rules apply and please remember to post pictures of the box and it's contents when you recieve it.

Once we have 10 members the pass will start. just copy and paste the list and add your name to it in your post.

Lets do this thing :beer:

1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6) Kochy
7) panFried
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

fool4fish1226 said:
Ok guys and gals we are now ready to start Box Pass #7. All the same rules apply and please remember to post pictures of the box and it's contents when you recieve it. Once we have 10 members the pass will start. just copy and paste the list and add your name to it in your post. Do to problems with the last past we already have two members signed up.

Let do this thing :beer:

1) Sawdust Farmer
2) Heycookieman
3) Bigwave
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

bigwave said:
fool4fish1226 said:
Ok guys and gals we are now ready to start Box Pass #7. All the same rules apply and please remember to post pictures of the box and it's contents when you recieve it. Once we have 10 members the pass will start. just copy and paste the list and add your name to it in your post. Do to problems with the last past we already have two members signed up.

Let do this thing :beer:

1) Sawdust Farmer
2) Heycookieman
3) Bigwave
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Since box #6 is moving again, you can remove me and Heycookieman from this list.

This will allow two more people to participate!

Updated list since #6 is moving again. Also the Giveway Box thread has been moved to the watering hole in hopes of it getting more traffic let everyone know about it in your posts.

Big -PM Cookie with your address

Lets getter done :beer:

1) Bigwave
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I haven't played in a while, count me in!

1) Bigwave
2) Sixgun86
3) fool4fish1226
4) wasilvers
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Updated 3 more to go Since juggernoob has started boxes in the past without any issues I put him at 10 if that ok with everyone else.

1) Bigwave
2) Sixgun86
3) fool4fish1226
4) wasilvers
5) Iswoody
6) Moedaddy
7)
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

Go ahead and take me off this box. Just had an unexpected bill that made me choke, gonna take a couple months to recover. Sorry Fella's.

Updated 4 more to go Since juggernoob has started boxes in the past without any issues I put him at 10 if that ok with everyone else. Not a problem SIX

1) Bigwave
2)
3) fool4fish1226
4) wasilvers
5) Iswoody
6) Moedaddy
7)
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

Ok Just mailed the box to BigWave. I was A little disapointed in the box. Just my 2 cents worth. I took 1 thing out and added 2 " New unused " things. Good Luck wave

Latest posts