Hydrographic dipping

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvr1

Reaction score
Has any one heard of hydrographic dipping (printing) it is just a hobby I got into now I think I might turn it into something else I have posted sone pics on Facebook under Hydrographic Works check it out tell me what you think thanks

I can print on any surface that can be painted like: dashboards, engine covers, seat post, bait casters,wheels, guns, bows, skulls.there is a lot of pattern to choose from. Like wood grain , all kinds of camo , metal, animal print if you want to know more just contact me
Thanks for looking

This is a fresh diped game control in one of the camo

Attachments

• 20130111_133918.jpg
    20130111_133918.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 2,015
I saw a segment on the outdoor channel a while back where they were showing a process where the mfg would transfer a camo pattern from a sheet roll of paper onto the surface of a tank of water. The ink or film which made up the camo pattern just floated on the surface. Then they would dip a bow into the water and the pattern would stick to the bow and even wrap around covering all sides as they raised it up out of the water. Was very interesting. Is this the same or a similar process? They even had a guy dip his hand into the tank and it camo'd his hand. :lol:

That is neat! The possibilities are endless! I watched a segment on TV where they did bow risers and limbs. Very interesting. Good luck in your venture. =D>

There's a guy in my bass club that did this for a while... he did some reels, rods, and shotguns - along with a TON of game controllers..

It's some neat stuff. Look on youtube and you'd be surprised at all of the stuff you can do this to

I have my bow done with pink Lost Camo hydrodip. I love it.

bowcrop.jpg

Latest posts