Please "like" Vinyl Images's Facebook page

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
Please like my page and stay in touch for give a ways, daily updates and other cool stuff! Share with all your friends as well. Thanks In advance Tinboats.net members!

https://www.facebook.com/VinylImages?ref=ts&fref=ts

Hoy Cow! Look at the size of that facility. You guys are awesome.

Can I bring my Silverado in and you lift it and make it look like that? My plain jane Chevy looks like crap compared to that pickup. :LOL2:

I totally see the sarcasm but, man, we started in <1500 square feet 10 years ago. Hell, I couldn't pay my bills for 5+ years. I do not come from rich family or money just hard working and even more hard headed country boys that know what a good hand shake is and means. I was 19 years old and 6 months out of highschool when I started this company. I take none of this for granted. I know and will never forget what it is like to be broke as a joke. I started with less than nothing and built this to where it is with great business partners/siblings and the best crew/family ever. Now I have big bills and 13 families I am responsible for in three different cities with many more to come. Wait till my lease is up on this building, I'm only getting started. Anyone want to invest? :D

that is one hell of of shop!!!! to have a place that you can get a rv that size into and add to that the boat
is awesome you do great work
i wish you were closer

Yes we can do boat numbers. I can do stickers the size of your finger nail to wrapping buildings and everything in between.

Latest posts