Well does crocheting and hand crafting count?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romysrealm

Reaction score
I have recently began crocheting again. I never thought I could make these tiny stitched doilies but I can! So among the many hand crafts I do, I have now begun doing this. My next project in a week or so is to crochet sandals with jute, in this case some jute rope, will post those if they turn out.

For my grand daughter coming in mid June a sweater dress but the rose is not attached, it is for a head band.

1-APRIL2013074_zps34b27018.jpg

I have made many doilies in the past month and I am even being pursued to sell them? Not exactly a good plan, they take hours to do. Mine are gifts and I have made ridiculous trades so far, can't say as I mind that. I am sending some to England next?.... I have been making scarves, beanies, doilies and booties mainly. Is it being cooped up in the rainy winter that did it? Gee I had not crocheted in years and now I can't stop.

1-APRIL2013076_zps6744bfe2.jpg

f2f92155-fe89-4baf-a945-33b3f1467204_zps070a2b2b.jpg

e09a5212-6ea9-4b62-8d3f-a3a9308ea744_zps214d3554.jpg

Nice!
I don't think too many people are doing that anymore. My grandmother was pretty good at it and I still have some of the items she made.
Also keeps you busy while waiting for the fish to bite! :p

My Ex sister in law use to make adult size house slippers for Xmas gifts. They were great for keeping your feet warm in the winter but you had to be extremely careful if you had hardwood floors. It was like trying to walk on a sheet of ice.

Latest posts