Tempress High Back Seats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
2 Trempress High Back Seats for anyone that is willing to come to Winder, Ga. These seats have been used about 5 times. The only thing that I ask is that they get used on a Tinboats member project. PM me if you are interested.

Mike

Attachments

• Boat Seats 2012 001.jpg
    Boat Seats 2012 001.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,549
gillhunter said:
2 Trempress High Back Seats for anyone that is willing to come to Winder, Ga. These seats have been used about 5 times. The only thing that I ask is that they get used on a Tinboats member project. PM me if you are interested.

Mike

=D> AWESOME =D> way to go Gill

PM sent, I also live in Winder. I'll grab them today if you don't mind...you can even fish at my house for a trade.

That's a really cool gesture GillHunter! Shows how awesome the members are in this community. I just wish I lived closer to enjoy your generosity. :)

panFried said:
That's a really cool gesture GillHunter! Shows how awesome the members are in this community. I just wish I lived closer to enjoy your generosity. :)

The seats are nicer than the boat they are installed on...and gillhunter just made me have boat envy when I saw his!

Latest posts