Please Welcome Metal RodHolders as TinBoats newest sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please join me in welcoming Tyler Mckee and Metal RodHolders as Tinboats newest sponsor. Metal Rodholders name speaks for itself. If your looking for custom American Made rod holders for your boat, look no further. They are offered in different angles from 0 to 60.....awesome! There is something to cover your every need. I personally like the fact that you can finish them off in your own personal color to match the boat project you are working on.Tyler is constantly upgrading and improving the website. In the end he will offer a variety of custom metal products. If you have any questions Tyler will gladly answer them for you. Make sure you check out metalrodholders.com by clicking on the banner below.

Tyler, thanks for coming on board!

Jim

Thanks Jim for the introduction.

I started metalrodholders.com after looking to put rodholders on a few boats that would have around 10 rod holders each and couldn't bring myself to spend the $800 plus. Don't get me wrong there are some great options for rod holders out there but I decided to design something that would work just as well as those other options if not better and be affordable for anyone.

Metal Rodholders is still expanding its product line and in the near future we will have a variety of aluminum rod holders and more solid steel options. I don't offer a product for sale until it has been field tested under a wide variety of conditions so I can guarantee you that what you are seeing will work exactly the way it was intended.

In the mean time if you have a request for a specific style of rod holder get ahold of me. I can do custom aluminum work as well as steel fabrication and I am sure we can work something out that will work for you for a price we can both live with.

Tyler

Latest posts