Slip bobbers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazrull

Reaction score
New to using these - the string you use to keep them in place loosens and moves after a while. I've seen different types of bobber stops in the stores...

What's your favorite bobber stop or do you have any tricks for using the tied stops?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319744#p319744 said:
chazrull » Today, 12:04[/url]"]New to using these - the string you use to keep them in place loosens and moves after a while. I've seen different types of bobber stops in the stores...

What's your favorite bobber stop or do you have any tricks for using the tied stops?

"The Grabber" These are the best I've ever used. They are made by RCG products in Cassopolis, MI. They are in all the local bait shops in that area, I haven't been able to find them down south. I usually pick up a whole card when I am in the area.

No tricks other than wetting the knock before you pull it tight. They will loosen up over time, but I have usually replaced the line or had to re-rig before they do. :LOL2:

If anyone knows where to find these in Georgia, let me know.

Attachments

• Bobber Stop 1.jpg
    Bobber Stop 1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,281
I usually tie a few more wraps and knots in them, cinch em down real tight, they seem to work. Some are made out of wire but I have not used them. Dental floss will work if making your own.
Tim

Latest posts