Berkley Sabretail Bug

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingshooter1002

Reaction score
i bought some of these in green pumpkin. i rigged it with a 1/16 oz jighead and put it up against my junebug sweet beaver. the sweet beaver won. infact the sabretail didnt catch any fish at all. it could be that i made the mistake of handing the rod to a novice fisherman to try it out. id like to know from you guys, do you use these, how do you rig them and how do you present/work them for the fish to bite?

yes it does. thats why i bought them. next time i go, i will have to use them myself and not rely on a newbie to test a lure for me. on a better note, i just talked to a buddy who just came back from clear lake. he took his nephew and he caught 2 8+ lbers and a 7. one on one of your senkos i gave him one on a top water popper and the other on my go to bait, the sweet beaver.

wingshooter1002 said:
yes it does. thats why i bought them. next time i go, i will have to use them myself and not rely on a newbie to test a lure for me. on a better note, i just talked to a buddy who just came back from clear lake. he took his nephew and he caught 2 8+ lbers and a 7. one on one of your senkos i gave him one on a top water popper and the other on my go to bait, the sweet beaver.

Please tell me he has a picture [-o<

Latest posts