3G iPhone...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3_Guy

Reaction score
So who has an existing iPhone and who plans to purchase the 3G model? What are your thoughts on the existing iPhones and the new ones that will be available July 11th?

https://www.apple.com/

G3_Guy said:
So who has an existing iPhone and who plans to purchase the 3G model? What are your thoughts on the existing iPhones and the new ones that will be available July 11th?

https://www.apple.com/

those things r just TOO MUCH! i aint worth it. Apple is just gonna come out with newer models every year.

Tompatt said:
those things r just TOO MUCH! i aint worth it. Apple is just gonna come out with newer models every year.

You are aware that the new 3G models will be $199 and not the old $399 price... right?

G3_Guy said:
Tompatt said:

You are aware that the new 3G models will be $199 and not the old $399 price... right?
maybe....lol still

Tompatt said:

such is life when dealing with technology, you get numb to it after a while (so i hear)

i'll be in line the morning of the 11th

russo said:
Tompatt said:

such is life when dealing with technology, you get numb to it after a while (so i hear)

i'll be in line the morning of the 11th

haha. for phones.....NO....for $400 game systems.....HELL YA!

the iphone will be replacing all this crap in my pockets:
notepad, pen, ipod, razr cell, digital camera

fair trade imo!

If I didn't have a phone for free, I would be all over this one. I love that phone. You ever surf the net on a phone? The iphone blows them away.

The only thing I dont really care for is the monthly fee, I guess it is around 70-80 bucks per month.

if i wasnt using it for business i'd be apprehensive of the monthly fees too

There are articles on Yahoo and such, that say it is more expensive with the 2-year plan than the regular iPhone (about $70-80 more expensive). You can find the article by "yahoo"ing iPhone 3G probably.

Me and my girlfriend both have the Iphone but we don't buy the new version of things everytime they come out. She has an online business that does great and she uses hers when we're not home or out of town and can't use the laptop. I love the size of the screen.

I love my mac and everything I have that is Apple so far... but that was pretty funny. :roflmao:

I know this is a little old, but I have the original Iphone, and I didn't get the new one. The faster internet would be nice, but honestly I will open up the macbook to do anything serious. Usually I am just checking ebay or forums during work, and they both load fast enough to be bearable. The GPS would be ok, but you can get google maps directions on the original, and if you don't know where you're at to get them, you probably need to stay in the house.

I love apple, and If I didn't have the original I would get the new one, but for the few extra features its not worth buying a new phone.

Latest posts