Mozilla Firefox 3.0

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
Go Download it....newest version Firefox 3.0... its safer and quicker than any web browser out there so far. It been in development for about 3 years. just came out yest.

Heres the link....https://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Downloaded it this morning and so far it is performing quiet nicely. So far there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference compared to 2.0... but it is faster. Anyone else notice any drastic changes?

G3_Guy said:
Downloaded it this morning and so far it is performing quiet nicely. So far there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference compared to 2.0... but it is faster. Anyone else notice any drastic changes?

yea. the address bar. when u type. it will show the most recent sites u been to. and it finds out wat u r trying to type.

faster, more stable, complies to web standaards

i'm a web designer, IE6/7 is the bane of my existence

Tompatt said:
G3_Guy said:

yea. the address bar. when u type. it will show the most recent sites u been to. and it finds out wat u r trying to type.

I downloaded this the day it came out. I uninstalled it the same day. I use 2.0 now. I totally hate how when you type in the address bar it drops down like that. Every bookmark I have drops down. Can it be turned off? If it can I will so get it back. That drop down drives me nuts.