Post by BassAddict »

Skiffing wrote:Two words:

"Tax Liability"
Did somebody call my name?
Two stroke isn't enough, four strokes is way too many!! Image

panFried

Talk About Karma??

Post by panFried »

Oh man, Jim would soil his draws if 500 people just started donating $5 bucks all at once to the "Tinboats Forum"!

Although a great idea and way of spreading some joy,; I actually agree with Capt on this one. Who is going to screen out the greedy?

momule
Donor

Talk About Karma??

Post by momule »

I donate to people that have true hardships such as needing a meal and I tend to donate mostly to Veteran organizations, to help people who have supported our country. Boats are a luxury, not a need, and I have a little one because I saved my money and did without other things. I also put my two sons through college and paid off my house. I am not a Scrooge because I actively volunteer my time and donate money to worthy causes (for example Wounded Warrior Project), and in just my opinion this thread represents a well intentioned but misguided idea.
Current Craft: Lowe 1448 Big Jon, all aluminum transom, decks, console w/ Yamaha 40/30.
Previous: Cajun 185 w/150 Johnson, Tracker TX17 w/60 Mariner, 24' Pontoon w/60 Merc, Ozark Tri Hull F/S w/120 Evinrude, 16' Lowe Olympic Jon w/ 40 Mariner, 12' Lowe w/ 4.5 Merc, Coleman Scanoe, Ouachita alum canoe

Captain Ahab

Talk About Karma??

Post by Captain Ahab »

momule wrote:I donate to people that have true hardships such as needing a meal and I tend to donate mostly to Veteran organizations, to help people who have supported our country. Boats are a luxury, not a need, and I have a little one because I saved my money and did without other things. I also put my two sons through college and paid off my house. I am not a Scrooge because I actively volunteer my time and donate money to worthy causes (for example Wounded Warrior Project), and in just my opinion this thread represents a well intentioned but misguided idea.

X2
Trying to Fish as often as Jim works :LOL2: